The Wyatt's

The Wyatt's

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Good Morning!


Okay, so i am sitting here early in the morning contemplating life and "Pacman" and reflecting back to almost a year ago, actually first part of October and recalled landing on my face and twitching on the ground, i don't actually remember this of course, but i sure remember the way i looked when it was over. Most out there have probably not seen the picture, it was included in the Christmas video card that we made last year, but due to some computer problems most people didn't get to see it, so here the picture is. It was real fun, you'll notice i hit my nose pretty hard, i had scratches on my face and a pretty good rug burn, and a chipped tooth. This was the first seizure i have had in about 5 years. Hopefully the last. my coworker who saw it happened, said she couldn't eat for days, it scarred her so much. I'm glad i can have that kind of affect on people!

We are planning on going to the state fair today, we have about enough money to get into the place and have something to eat. Financially we are a far cry from where we where last year, the mortgage payment is killing us, although if we could get rid of Melissa's school bill it would help tremendously, it just won't go away. We should have fun today though, everyone will be there except Brian and my Dad.

The saga with my parents seems never ending, but this too shall pass, If you don't know what i am talking about, then you probably shouldn't know, so no offence but don't ask!

So back again to the baby, what are we going to name the kid, who knows, no decision has been made, we throw out names all the time, but we get mostly frustrated (i say we but i really mean she, don't tell her that!) we just can't agree on anything If only this was a girl!

And so in the Immortal words of ABBA (and no i don't mean Give me, Give me, Give me a man after midnight!) "Don't know how to take it, don't know where to go, my resistance running low, and everyday the hold is getting tighter and it troubles me so, you know that i am nobodies fool, and yet it's clear to me, i don't have a strategy, it's just like taking candy from a baby and i think i must be Under Attack, I'm being taken, about to crack, defenses breaking, won't somebody please have a heart, come and rescue me now cause i am falling apart."

Some of that's true for me, some not, you decide! (i wish i could write something so profound!)

No comments: