The Wyatt's

The Wyatt's

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Late Night Blog









8:53 Pm

Okay so i am real serious about getting The best "Forgotten Carols" Seats i possibly can, i am pretty sure i can get the front row tickets on Friday 12-5-08. Because i have ordered online in the past, i usually get a presale notification, that provided i have the right password i can get tickets ahead of time, and almost always i have gotten great tickets. The catch is they go on sale at midnight tonight. So the plan is to make a serious attempt at being awake at midnight and on the website ready to order. in order to stay awake i plan on playing a little Pacman, and maybe perusing the Internet, staying away from the "You know better.com" sites! This blog will contain my continued efforts to maintain brain functions until midnight. so if there is anything that offends anyone, don't be offended, i am just delirious!


9:19 PM


Why Pacman? Well that's just my latest craze i guess. Being a mostly '80's child i kind of enjoy spending time with things that where popular during the '80's. Who can forget Atari, Underoos and and movie classics such as "Goonies" & "Spaceballs" !



9:42 PM
So my thoughts are drifting to my work. (i hope i don't get sued for putting that on my blog!) Perhaps because i have another week ahead of me, perhaps, the mandatory overtime this week is irritating, as it's time spent away from my family. I hesitate to say anything, because you never know who may be reading, at work i have heard at times something to the extent of "If you don't like it you know where the door is" (doesn't that make you feel like your needed?) Which is why it's tough to say anything, you feel frustrated and burned out, but the money and the benefits is to good to just walk out the door. I keep saying that at some point i either need to move up or move out (meaning somewhere else in the company) but there seems to be no current opportunity to move up, and the only other things i am qualified to do out of the building i work in, requires a serious drop of pay, which of course i can't do, especially with the new house.
So now that my grip session is over, i guess i will just have to resign myself to the fact that tomorrow is another day, another week, and on and on and on. I know Boo Hoo, Pity Party for me!

10:35

An hour and a half to go.
And now on to my family,

boy i am off on everything tonight! i was thinking of the mother in law who accused me of beating my wife, the father in law that supports her (I won't include pictures of my inlaws, Pat will probably throw a fit, by just knowing i mentioned them in my blog) Sorry Rob, i know you recommended not saying anything about my inlaws, but there it is oh well.

Then there is the father, who i won't say much about, let's just say it's been a interesting 9 almost 10 months. My mother who is showing what a strong person she can be, my 3 brothers, 1 lost in California somewhere, and 2 close by.

We had dinner tonight, with everyone but my father and my brother in California. It's amazing to me the relationship we have now, we didn't exactly get along when we where growing up, but somehow now that we don't all live under the same roof, we get along quite well.


11:17 PM

I suppose i could say that i am really tired, but you probably know that.

I am sitting here looking at a bat, spider, and a really scary looking monster that J.D. has taken to calling Bob, (For some reason it doesn't scare him so much with a name like Bob) We just started pulling Halloween out this morning, and we have a living room full of Halloween decorations, can you believe it's that time of year again, my how time flies.


11:55 Pm

Almost time, i am going to be ticked if all of a sudden there is a web site problem or something, i better get good seats, because if i don't i am really going to be regretting it tomorrow! It shouldn't be a problem them, i have always been able to get order them at midnight!

12:05

Well it wasn't a friday night like i hoped, i got a tuesday night, front row center, but hey the concerts worth it!



No comments: