The Wyatt's

The Wyatt's

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Evie


What are we going to do with this girl, she has been sent to the principle's 3 times now, last year for flooding a bathroom, this year for pulling a girl's ears, and then yesterday, she took upon herself to write 4 of what she thought where love letters to her friends in school, they all said "I love you, Kiss my A**" (and no the * was not part of the word she used) Let me make it absolutely clear that the only time Evie has heard that word come out of my mouth is when we have read it in the bible (you know another word for donkey). Melissa does have a bit of a potty mouth, but i don't remember her saying that either (j/k, well mostly!). Evie said that she heard it on the play ground, which doesn't surprise me either.

She must really like being in trouble, either that or has a serious crush on her principle!

I think Evie did put it best "i love my parents i just don't show it very well"

No comments: