The Wyatt's

The Wyatt's

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Metal mouth

Evie had a traumatic night last night, she has to wear head gear now, (Melissa's fault, I never had braces, or head gear, only her.) and it doesn't exactly feel great for her mouth, but her dentist said we should make her wear it 3 straight days to get the worst part over with, after that she will only have to
wear it over night.



I suppose we could be as cruel as Melissa's mother and among other things make her wear it 24/7, whether she's in school or not, but we won't put her through it. maybe, probably not, I guess!



It's a good thing Melissa is into teeth, it gross's me out, I don't think, I could shove my fingers in her mouth to put that thing in or take it out.
Even though Evie thinks life is awful right now, she will survive.




And in the immortal words of Abba -
"And I wonder should I laugh or cry?"

No comments: