The Wyatt's

The Wyatt's

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Now What?


Okay so now what? hmmmmm that's a good question. now what what? (did that make since?)

Well there could be several things, how am I going to update my blog today, okay so everything revolves around that for this brief moment in time (several hours of time if I put pictures on thanks to my dinosaur internet)


I thought about blasting my mother in law,
i really could, you should have seen her at "T's" baptism, she had the same scowl on her face when we where done, as she did when she first walked in the room. it was like she had turned to stone. i could go on, however i think i will save that for another time. and i fully intend on doing that, despite the once it's on the internet it stays on the internet rule.)

But I think i will just talk about weight loss

This is a older picture of Melissa, but she is more and more starting to look like this again! She's lost half of the weight she is trying to lose.
Okay so what are my options, i could really go he-man and look like i'm on steroids or something, but no that doesn't really interest me.



I think at this point I would much rather drop another 5 pounds so that way when i do flucate it should be fluctuation below my original goal of 185. I guess i could also shave every last hais below my neck, that could get a little uncomfortable. But why would guys want to do that anyways. I guess some do. although i can thanks of several places on the human body that should never be touched by a raiser. i guess at this point it's going to be about maintaining the weight and building some streignth, which i think i have been doing, I got 10 pound weights for my birthday and i really like using them. we will have to see.


No comments: